Before completing this form, please ensure you are aware of the following requirements:
- Your pet must be presented for chip scanning and examination
- Passports may not be issued on the same day as consultation
- A microchip must be implanted prior to receiving rabies vaccination or passport
- An EU passport is current for travel within the EU. If travelling outside the EU please familiarise yourself with requirements for entry to your destination, or contact one of the team (email@example.com) for advice.
- Rabies vaccination must be administered at least 21 days before travel. Vaccination date is Day 0.
Your EU Checklist:
- Rabies Vaccination
- Health Check
- Tapeworm Treatment
You should also be aware that:
- Travel with most carriers – either by air or by boat – requires a health check within 48 hours of travel.
- Travel back to Ireland from another EU country requires tapeworm treatment administered by a vet within 48 hours of return.