At Dublin Bay Vets we are always looking for enthusiastic and ambitious vets and vet nurses to join our team. If you agree with our values as set out below, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide excellent patient care and customer service, and to have fun while doing so.
We trust in the value of happy staff who enjoy their work, and we understand that this translates directly to improved outcomes for patients and clients.
What sets us apart as leaders in providing a healthy work life balance are the following:
- No out of hours work.
- Adequately timed consultations. Develop a bond with your clients and work cases up fully, without the same time pressures present in other vet practices. The results are less stress, more job satisfaction, and better outcomes for our patients.
- We allow for the time to discuss diagnostic and treatment options in full, and create a plan with the client which they are on board with. This means complaints are few and far between, which further supports a positive atmosphere in the clinic.
- Social events are a regular feature of life at Dublin Bay Vets. Staff BBQ’s, nights at the pub, and other social events are planned at least once every quarter.
- Friday night drinks are compulsory for those on the late shift. Non-alcoholic options are accommodated, of course.
- Regular employment reviews are undertaken to ensure everyone is happy, and any problems can be ironed out at an early stage.
- Support from a team of (excellent, if they may say so themselves) RVNs. We don’t believe in using students or unqualified personnel as cheap labour. Our nurses are skilled and knowledgeable, which makes for an efficient veterinary team.
- Generous staff discounts for your own pets, including services, medications and Hill’s food
- Mental health supports (we will pay for up to four counselling sessions for any staff member struggling with their mental health, whether work related or not)
- Generous CPD allowance and support for more advanced study programmes like certificates
- Paid VCI and VDS fees
- Cycle to work scheme
- 20 days paid holiday, not including bank holidays
- Help towards setting up a pension